Experience World-Class Service at Emblem Flow HakoneWith a stay at EMBLEM FLOW HAKONE in Hakone (Gora), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Hakone Gora Park and Hakone Open Air Museum.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of EMBLEM FLOW HAKONE. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Emblem Flow Hakone
1320-179 gora, hakone, japan
Amenities and Services
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Vending machine
- Luggage storage
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shared microwave
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shared refrigerator
- Free WiFi
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
If you have any questions about our Emblem Flow Hakone, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Check out 10:00 am
Located in Hakone (Gora), Emblem Flow Hakone - Hostel is a 5-minute walk from Hakone Gora Park and 14 minutes by foot from Hakone Open Air Museum. This hostel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Ōwakudani.. Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: A bathing tax, collected at the property, may be charged.
- The bathing tax applies to properties with hot springs and ranges from JPY 150-500 per person, per night based on local regulations.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for self-serve breakfast: approximately JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 550 for children The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Service animals are allowed.
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
- Pets not allowed
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival..
- Professional property host/manager.
- LGBTQ friendly.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- No cribs (infant beds) available.
- Unicode Support true.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Essential workers only - NO
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
- You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Emblem Flow Hakone - Hostel, or stop in at the snack bar/deli.
- Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
- Self-serve breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- Free self parking is available onsite.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 21 individually furnished guestrooms.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
- Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hakone Gora Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi Hakone Museum of Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Hakuundo Chaen - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Hakone Meissen Antique Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Hakone Open Air Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 1.6 km / 1 mi Okada Museum of Art - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Chisuji Falls - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Chisuji Falls - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi Ōwakudani - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi Sengokuhara Onsen - 3 km / 1.9 mi Pola Museum of Art - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi Hakone Ropeway - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi Hakone Venetian Glass Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi The nearest airports are: Haneda Airport (HND) - 99.3 km / 61.7 mi Narita Intl.
- Airport (NRT) - 165.8 km / 103 mi
- In Hakone (Gora)
- Hot springs property
More Recommended Hotels in Hakone And Mt Fuji
hakone yunohana prince hotel
hostel fujisan you
tkp hotel resort lectore hakone gora
sun plaza hotel fuji lake yamanaka
dormy inn kofu marunouchi
kozantei ubuya – hot spring resort, fujikawaguchiko
hotel nishi in fujisan
irori guesthouse tenmaku – hostel