Experience World-Class Service at Fuji Onsenji Yumedono, YamanashiWhen you stay at Fuji Onsenji Yumedono in Fujikawaguchiko, you'll be in a national park, just steps from Mount Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi. This 4-star ryokan is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Fuji-Q Highland and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Kawaguchiko Stellar Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Fuji Onsenji Yumedono, Yamanashi
funatsu, 6677, 401-0301, fujikawaguchiko, japan
Amenities and Services
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- No accessible shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Kaiseki meal
- Electric car charging station
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Free self parking
If you have any questions about our Fuji Onsenji Yumedono, Yamanashi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - midnight
- Check out 11:00 am
When you stay at Fuji Onsenji Yumedono in Fujikawaguchiko, you'll be in a national park, within a 5-minute drive of Lake Kawaguchi and Fuji-Q Highland. This 4.5-star ryokan is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Oshino Hakkai and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Fujiten Snow Resort.. Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property No visitors or unregistered guests are allowed in guestrooms.
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: A bathing tax, collected at the property, may be charged.
- The bathing tax applies to properties with hot springs and ranges from JPY 150-500 per person, per night based on local regulations.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for local cuisine breakfast: approximately JPY 4400 per person The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Pets not allowed
- This property offers transfers from the train station.
- Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There is no front desk at this property.
- The host will greet guests on arrival.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation..
- Professional property host/manager.
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- No cribs (infant beds) available.
- Unicode Support true.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Essential workers only - NO.
- No elevators
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard, UnionPay
- Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include luggage storage and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment.
- Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers.
- Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Fuji Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi Lake Kawaguchi - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi Yamanashi Gem Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Ide Sake Brewery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Kawaguchiko Ohashi Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Yagizaki Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi Kawaguchiko Muse Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi Mt.
- Fuji Panoramic Ropeway - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi Fujiomuro Sengen Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi Kawaguchiko Museum of Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi Koumi Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi Katsuyama Road Station - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi Amphi Hall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi The preferred airport for Fuji Onsenji Yumedono is Narita Intl.
- Airport (NRT) - 179 km / 111.2 mi
- Near Lake Kawaguchi
- Luxury property, Hot springs property