Experience World-Class Service at Hotel K5, TokyoThis is a hotel that stimulates the sensibility in various situations for revitalization of people and city.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Hotel K5, Tokyo
nihonbashi kabutocho 3-5-chuoku, chuo - tsukiji, tokyo, japan
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Distance from property (meters) - 100
- Lot hours - 24 hours
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Distance from property (ft) - 328
- Luggage storage
- Handrails in stairways
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Concierge services
If you have any questions about our Hotel K5, Tokyo, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Check out 12:00 pm
With a stay at Hotel K5 in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Tokyo Dome and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Tokyo Skytree.. Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately JPY 2200 per person Nearby parking fee: JPY 6000 per night(328 ft away; open 24 hours) The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Pets not allowed
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival..
- Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours.
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Unicode Support false.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Masks are available to guests.
- Protective clothing is available to guests.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard, UnionPay
- For dinner or brunch, stop by Caveman, a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine.
- Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe, and room service (during limited hours) is provided.
- Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
- Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars (stocked with some free items).
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
- Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
- Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Suitengu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Marunouchi Building - 1.7 km / 1 mi Imperial Palace East Gardens - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi Tokyo International Forum - 2 km / 1.3 mi Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi Ginza Six - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi Mandarake Complex - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Kitanomaru Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi Hibiya Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi Ameyoko Shopping District - 3.2 km / 2 mi Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi The preferred airport for Hotel K5 is Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- In Tokyo (Chuo)
- Business property
More Recommended Hotels in Tokyo
karaksa hotel premier tokyo ginza
shangri-la hotel, tokyo
remm tokyo kyobashi
ici hotel asakusabashi, tokyo
the prince gallery tokyo kioicho, a luxury collection hotel
mitsui garden hotel roppongi tokyo premier
hotel claska, tokyo
karaksa hotel tokyo station
the prince sakura tower tokyo, autograph collection
mitsui garden hotel jingugaien tokyo premier
Tours Near Hotel K5, Tokyo
- 10 days tour
Japanese Samurai Experience – 10 Day Tour Package
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Tokyo Culture Experience 5 Day Tour Package
- 4 days package
History of Tokyo Districts 4 Day Tour
- 2 days tour
Flavors of Japan 2 Day Tour from Tokyo
- 3 days tour
Bar-Hopping Night Tour of Shibuya
- 3 days tour
Food Tour of Tokyo’s Old Town