Experience World-Class Service at Hotel Resol Kyoto Shijo MuromachiIn the heart of Kyoto, Hotel Resol Kyoto Shijo Muromachi is within a 5-minute drive of Kyoto Tower and Gion Corner. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Sanjusangen-do Temple and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.. Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Hotel Resol Kyoto Shijo Muromachi
554 sanno-cho, takatsuji-agaru, muromachi-dori, kyoto, japan
Amenities and Services
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Vending machine
- Luggage storage
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- 24-hour front desk
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom (in select rooms)
If you have any questions about our Hotel Resol Kyoto Shijo Muromachi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - midnight
- Check out 11:00 am
In the heart of Kyoto, Hotel Resol Kyoto Shijo Muromachi is within a 5-minute drive of Kyoto Tower and Gion Corner. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Sanjusangen-do Temple and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.. Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: A city tax may be collected at the property.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately JPY 1500.00 per person The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Pets not allowed
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival..
- Property does not require health documentation at check-in.
- Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours.
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas.
- LGBTQ friendly.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Unicode Support true.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing.
- Masks are compulsory at the property.
- No cribs (infant beds) available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Debit cards not accepted, Cash, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard, UnionPay
- At Hotel Resol Kyoto Shijo Muromachi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
- Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 105 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
- Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
- Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request irons/ironing boards.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Shijo Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Nishiki Market - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi Rokakkudo Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi Kawaramachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Teramachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Kiyamachi Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Sanjo Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Pontocho Alley - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi Zenkyoan - 1.6 km / 1 mi Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi Kyoto Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi Kenninji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi Nishihonganji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi The nearest airports are: Itami Airport (ITM) - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi Kobe Airport (UKB) - 77.6 km / 48.2 mi Kansai Intl.
- Airport (KIX) - 96.7 km / 60.1 mi
- Near Nishiki Market
More Recommended Hotels in Kyoto & Surroundings
Tours Near Hotel Resol Kyoto Shijo Muromachi
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Kyoto 5 Day Tour Package
- 3 days tour
Evening Food Tour in Kyoto’s Gion District
- 3 days tour
Matcha Green Tea Tour in Kyoto’s Uji Market
- 3 days tour
Sake Brewery Tour in Kyoto
- 4 days tour
Kyoto Historical Cycling Tour with the Golden Pavilion
- 3 days tour
Fushimi Inari Hidden Hiking Tour