Experience World-Class Service at Hotel Resol Trinity KyotoLocated in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Hotel Resol Trinity Kyoto is within a 15-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Pontocho Alley. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Nijō Castle.. Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Hotel Resol Trinity Kyoto
249 kamihakusan-cho fuyacho-dorioikeagarunakagy, k, nakagyo - shimogyo, kyoto, japan
Amenities and Services
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Vending machine
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of restaurants - 1
- In-room accessibility (in select rooms)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
If you have any questions about our Hotel Resol Trinity Kyoto, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - midnight
- Check out 11:00 am
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Hotel Resol Trinity Kyoto is within a 15-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Pontocho Alley. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Nijō Castle.. Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: A city tax may be collected at the property.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately JPY 1980 for adults and JPY 1980 for children Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability) The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Pets not allowed
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas, this property only allows guests with tattoos to use the facilities if the tattoos are completely covered..
- No cribs (infant beds) available.
- Unicode Support true.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Property is not currently implementing any enhanced cleaning measures
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard, UnionPay
- Enjoy a satisfying meal at Blue Books Cafe serving guests of Hotel Resol Trinity Kyoto.
- Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
- Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 180 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
- Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
- Conveniences include electric kettles and free tea bags/instant coffee, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Teramachi Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Kiyamachi Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Nishiki Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Pontocho Alley - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi Shijo Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Rokakkudo Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Kawaramachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi Gion Tatsumi Bridge - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi Sanjo Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi Nijō Castle - 1.7 km / 1 mi Hanamikoji Dori - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi The nearest airports are: Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi Kobe Airport (UKB) - 79.8 km / 49.6 mi Kansai Intl.
- Airport (KIX) - 98.5 km / 61.2 mi
- Near Nishiki Market
More Recommended Hotels in Nakagyo - Shimogyo
Tours Near Hotel Resol Trinity Kyoto
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Kyoto 5 Day Tour Package
- 3 days tour
Evening Food Tour in Kyoto’s Gion District
- 3 days tour
Matcha Green Tea Tour in Kyoto’s Uji Market
- 3 days tour
Sake Brewery Tour in Kyoto
- 4 days tour
Kyoto Historical Cycling Tour with the Golden Pavilion
- 3 days tour
Fushimi Inari Hidden Hiking Tour