Experience World-Class Service at Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel TokyoWith a stay at Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 4-minute walk from Ginza Six and 12 minutes by foot from Tokyo International Forum. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Imperial Garden Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 329 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
This hotel offers designated smoking areas. Enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant serving guests of Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo
5-11-1 ginza, chuo-ku, tokyo, japan
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- LED light bulbs
- Vending machine
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room accessibility (in select rooms)
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom (in select rooms)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Premium bedding
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free wired internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- LED light bulbs
- Toothbrush and toothpaste available
- TV size measurement: inch
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Free cribs/infant beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
If you have any questions about our Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 12:30 am
- Check out 12:00 pm
With a stay at Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo/Ginza, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower. This 4-star hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Tokyo Dome and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Tokyo Skytree.. Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately JPY 2750 per person The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Service animals are allowed.
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
- Pets not allowed
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room..
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- LGBTQ friendly.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Unicode Support false.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
- Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant serving guests of Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo/Ginza.
- Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 329 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions.
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment.
- Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
- Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Ginza Six - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi Ginza Wako Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Hibiya Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Tokyo International Forum - 1 km / 0.6 mi Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Marunouchi Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi Imperial Palace East Gardens - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi Suitengu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi Tokyo Tower - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi Shiba Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi Suntory Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi Kitanomaru Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi The nearest airports are: Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.2 km / 12 mi Narita Intl.
- Airport (NRT) - 70.6 km / 43.9 mi
- In Tokyo (Ginza)
- Family property, Shopping property
More Recommended Hotels in Tokyo
Tours Near Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo
- 10 days tour
Japanese Samurai Experience – 10 Day Tour Package
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Tokyo Culture Experience 5 Day Tour Package
- 4 days package
History of Tokyo Districts 4 Day Tour
- 2 days tour
Flavors of Japan 2 Day Tour from Tokyo
- 3 days tour
Bar-Hopping Night Tour of Shibuya
- 3 days tour
Food Tour of Tokyo’s Old Town