Experience World-Class Service at One At TokyoLocated in Tokyo (Sumida), ONE @ Tokyo is within a 10-minute walk of Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo Solamachi. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Ueno Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift).
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby One At Tokyo
1-19-3 oshiage, sumida-ku, sumida, tokyo, japan
Amenities and Services
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Rooftop terrace
- Free WiFi
If you have any questions about our One At Tokyo, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - midnight
- Check out 11:00 am
With a stay at ONE @ Tokyo in Tokyo (Sumida), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Skytree and Sensō-ji Temple. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Tokyo Dome and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.. Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Cashless transactions are available Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4000.0 per night The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Pets not allowed
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival..
- Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours.
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas.
- LGBTQ friendly.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Unicode Support false.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Cashless transactions are available.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection.
- Essential workers only - NO.
- No cribs (infant beds) available.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
- Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned guestrooms.
- Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
- Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tokyo Skytree - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Tokyo Solamachi - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Kaminarimon Gate - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Hoppy Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi Kitchen Town - 3.2 km / 2 mi Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.3 km / 2 mi Ameyoko Shopping District - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi Ueno Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi Nippori Textile Town - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi Tokyo National Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi Ueno Zoo - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi Mandarake Complex - 5 km / 3.1 mi The preferred airport for ONE @ Tokyo is Haneda Airport (HND) - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
- Near Tokyo Skytree
More Recommended Hotels in Tokyo
remm akihabara, tokyo
mitsui garden hotel ginza premier, tokyo
remm tokyo kyobashi
karaksa hotel tokyo station
shangri-la hotel, tokyo
hotel koe tokyo
andaz tokyo toranomon hills – a concept by hyatt
four seasons hotel tokyo at marunouchi
the millennials shibuya, tokyo
hotel vista premio tokyo akasaka
Tours Near One At Tokyo
- 10 days tour
Japanese Samurai Experience – 10 Day Tour Package
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Tokyo Culture Experience 5 Day Tour Package
- 4 days package
History of Tokyo Districts 4 Day Tour
- 2 days tour
Flavors of Japan 2 Day Tour from Tokyo
- 3 days tour
Bar-Hopping Night Tour of Shibuya
- 3 days tour
Food Tour of Tokyo’s Old Town