Experience World-Class Service at The Millennials Shibuya, TokyoA stay at The Millennials Shibuya places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 3-minute drive from Shibuya Crossing and 8 minutes from Meiji Jingu Shrine. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby The Millennials Shibuya, Tokyo
1-20-13 jinnan-shibuya-ku, shibuya, tokyo, japan
Amenities and Services
- Distance from property (meters) - 46
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Lockers available
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Shared microwave
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free WiFi
- Shared refrigerator
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Designated smoking areas
- In-room accessibility (in select rooms)
- Roll-in shower (in select rooms)
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Luggage storage
- Distance from property (ft) - 150
- Multilingual staff
- Business center
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Bed sheets not available
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Separate dining area
- No housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Separate living room
- Towels provided
- Shower only
- Toilet paper
- Mobile key entry
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate sitting area
- Shared bathroom
- No windows
- Shared accommodation
If you have any questions about our The Millennials Shibuya, Tokyo, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Check out 10:00 am
With a stay at The Millennials Shibuya in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Shibuya Crossing and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.. Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a communal living room.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately JPY 1000 per person The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- Guests under 20 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access.
- Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Pets not allowed
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 1 AM.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival..
- Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours.
- Property does not require health documentation at check-in.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- LGBTQ friendly.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Unicode Support true.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- Cashless transactions are available.
- Essential workers only - NO.
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing.
- No cribs (infant beds) available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Minimum guest age is 20.
- Caters to adults only.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards, Cash, JCB International, Mastercard
- Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include a business center, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
- Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
- Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tokyo Anime Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Shibuya 109 Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi Shibuya Crossing - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Yoyogi Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Shibuya Hikarie - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Cerulean Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi NHK Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Omotesando Hills - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi Takeshita Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi Meiji Jingu Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi National Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi The nearest airports are: Haneda Airport (HND) - 24 km / 14.9 mi Narita Intl.
- Airport (NRT) - 78.8 km / 48.9 mi
- Near Shibuya Crossing
- City, Business
More Recommended Hotels in Tokyo
four seasons hotel tokyo at marunouchi
park hotel tokyo
one at tokyo
the prince sakura tower tokyo, autograph collection
shibuya stream excel hotel tokyu, tokyo
mustard™ hotel shibuya, tokyo
trunk hotel, tokyo
remm akihabara, tokyo
andaz tokyo toranomon hills – a concept by hyatt
hyatt centric ginza tokyo
moxy tokyo kinshicho by marriott
Tours Near The Millennials Shibuya, Tokyo
- 10 days tour
Japanese Samurai Experience – 10 Day Tour Package
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Tokyo Culture Experience 5 Day Tour Package
- 4 days package
History of Tokyo Districts 4 Day Tour
- 2 days tour
Flavors of Japan 2 Day Tour from Tokyo
- 3 days tour
Bar-Hopping Night Tour of Shibuya
- 3 days tour
Food Tour of Tokyo’s Old Town