Experience World-Class Service at The Screen, KyotoA stay at The Screen places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Kawaramachi. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Pontocho and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Nishiki Market.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, BRON RONNERY, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby The Screen, Kyoto
640-1 shimogoryoumaecho, nakagyo-ku, kamigyo, kyoto, japan
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Free WiFi
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Braille or raised signage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Rooftop terrace
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Spa services on site
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Computer station
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Concierge services
If you have any questions about our The Screen, Kyoto, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Check out 12:00 pm
You'll be centrally located in Kyoto with a stay at The Screen, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Teramachi Street. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kyoto International Manga Museum and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Nishiki Market.. Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: A city tax may be collected at the property.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately JPY 3000 per person Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3000.0 per dayRollaway bed fee: JPY 9000.0 per night The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Pets not allowed
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival..
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Unicode Support true.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Essential workers only - NO.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
- Stop by the hotel's restaurant, BRON RONNERY, for lunch or dinner.
- Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe, and room service is provided.
- Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
- Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations.
- Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 55-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
- Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Kiyamachi Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi Teramachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Pontocho Alley - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Nishiki Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Shijo Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.7 km / 1 mi Kyoto International Exhibition Hall - 1.7 km / 1 mi Rokakkudo Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Heian Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Kawaramachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Doshisha University - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Gion Tatsumi Bridge - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi The nearest airports are: Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.5 km / 32 mi Kansai Intl.
- Airport (KIX) - 98.8 km / 61.4 mi The preferred airport for The Screen is Kansai Intl.
- Airport (KIX).
- In Kyoto (Central Kyoto)
- Business property, Boutique property
More Recommended Hotels in Kyoto & Surroundings
guesthouse kingyoya – hostel
kyoto hot spring hatoya zuihokaku hotel
hotel vista premio kyoto kawaramachi st.
first cabin station kyoto umekoji ryokan
super hotel kyoto shijyo kawaramachi
grand japaning hotel karasuma gojo
hotel monday kyoto karasuma nijo
mitsui garden hotel kyoto station
kyoto takasegawa bettei
Tours Near The Screen, Kyoto
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Kyoto 5 Day Tour Package
- 3 days tour
Evening Food Tour in Kyoto’s Gion District
- 3 days tour
Matcha Green Tea Tour in Kyoto’s Uji Market
- 3 days tour
Sake Brewery Tour in Kyoto
- 4 days tour
Kyoto Historical Cycling Tour with the Golden Pavilion
- 3 days tour
Fushimi Inari Hidden Hiking Tour