Experience World-Class Service at Yuzuya Ryokan, KyotoLocated in Kyoto (Gion), Yuzuya Ryokan is within a 15-minute walk of Kawaramachi Street and Nishiki Market. This ryokan is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Shijo Street and 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from Yasaka Shrine.. Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Yuzuya Ryokan, Kyoto
545 yasakajinja, minamidonari, gionmachi minamigaw, higashiyama, kyoto, japan
Amenities and Services
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Kaiseki meal
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Turndown service
- Local maps
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- TV size measurement: inch
- Tatami (woven mat) floors
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Tokonoma (alcove)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
If you have any questions about our Yuzuya Ryokan, Kyoto, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Check out 11:00 am
Located in Kyoto (Gion), Yuzuya Ryokan is within a 15-minute walk of Kawaramachi Street and Nishiki Market. This ryokan is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Shijo Street and 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from Yasaka Shrine.. Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: A city tax may be collected at the property.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for Japanese breakfast: approximately JPY 3630-6050 per person The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- Children 13 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- Pets not allowed
- The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 9 PM.
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance.
- Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner..
- Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Unicode Support true.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Children not allowed.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- No cribs (infant beds) available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant.
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- No elevators
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, American Express, Cash, JCB International, Mastercard
- At Yuzuya Ryokan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
- Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
- Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
- Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Yasaka Shrine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Shijo Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Hanamikoji Dori - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi Chion-in Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Yasui Konpiragu - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Kenninji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Gion Tatsumi Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Gion Corner - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Kodai-ji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Ishibe Alley - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Kiyamachi Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Pontocho Alley - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Hokanji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi The nearest airports are: Itami Airport (ITM) - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi Kobe Airport (UKB) - 78.9 km / 49 mi Kansai Intl.
- Airport (KIX) - 98 km / 60.9 mi
- Near Kawaramachi Street
More Recommended Hotels in Kyoto & Surroundings
saka hotel kyoto
hiiragiya ryokan, kyoto
the general kyoto takatsuji fuyacho
nest hotel kyoto shijokarasuma
luxury hotel sowaka, kyoto
kyoto yura hotel – mgallery
ryokan genhouin kyoto
suiran, a luxury collection hotel, kyoto
hotel resol kyoto shijo muromachi
Tours Near Yuzuya Ryokan, Kyoto
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Kyoto 5 Day Tour Package
- 3 days tour
Evening Food Tour in Kyoto’s Gion District
- 3 days tour
Matcha Green Tea Tour in Kyoto’s Uji Market
- 3 days tour
Sake Brewery Tour in Kyoto
- 4 days tour
Kyoto Historical Cycling Tour with the Golden Pavilion
- 3 days tour
Fushimi Inari Hidden Hiking Tour