Embark on the Kyoto Historical Cycling Tour with the Golden Pavilion to explore Kyoto’s rich heritage. Visit Nijo Castle and Seimei Shrine to learn about Japanese shrine etiquette. Marvel at the Golden Pavilion, enjoy a leisurely bike ride to the Imperial Palace, indulge in Kyoto cuisine, and discover hidden gems along the Kamogawa River. Book now and immerse yourself in the captivating history and beauty of Kyoto.
Kyoto Historical Cycling Tour with the Golden Pavilion Highlights
Kyoto Historical Cycling Tour with the Golden Pavilion Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Kyoto. Please be 10 minutes earlier at the meeting point
- Begin the historical sights tour by visiting Nijo Castle and learning about Japanese shrine etiquette at the unique Seimei Shrine
- Marvel at the magical Golden Pavilion (entrance included) and embark on a pleasant downhill bike ride to the Imperial Palace, where your guide will provide historical insights
- Take a break to indulge in delicious Kyoto cuisine at a Japanese tea house before hopping back on your bike for a relaxing ride
- Explore hidden areas of Kyoto while cycling and soak in the serene atmosphere of the Kamogawa River, a local oasis
- The tour will conclude at a centralized Kyoto location
If you have any questions about our Kyoto Historical Cycling Tour with the Golden Pavilion, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.