Indulge in Nara’s lesser-known delights with our Nara Craft Beer, Sake & Food Tour. Discover beyond the deer and temples, as you explore the city’s renowned craft beer and traditional sake scene with a bilingual local guide. Experience mochi-making, unique sushi, and sake tasting at Harushika Sake Distillery. Stop at the Naramachi microbrewery for a drink, and enjoy various local restaurant delights, all in one unforgettable evening.
Perfect for curious travelers seeking an authentic taste of Nara’s culinary scene, our Nara Craft Beer, Sake & Food Tour offers a unique and relaxed experience that goes beyond the usual tourist spots. Embark on this journey with us and savor the flavors of Nara in a way that only a true local insider can provide. Don’t miss this chance to explore Nara’s hidden gems and create unforgettable memories.
Nara Craft Beer, Sake & Food Tour Highlights
Nara Craft Beer, Sake & Food Tour Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Nara. Please arrive 10 minutes earlier at the meeting point
- Join your bilingual local guide and head off to explore off-the-beaten-path locations in a relaxed atmosphere
- Begin with a mochi-pounding performance and savor freshly made mochi
- Get a taste of "Kaki no Ha Zushi," a unique Nara sushi wrapped in persimmon leaves
- Experience the delightful Harushika Sake Distillery with a guided tasting session
- Stop at the Naramachi microbrewery for more drinks, and learn about the development of the craft beer breweries in Nara and throughout Japan
- See Koshino-Ie, a replica of a Japanese town house from the Edo period, in the heart of Nara
- Continue to numerous local restaurants for various included food experiences
- The tour ends at the original departure point
If you have any questions about our Nara Craft Beer, Sake & Food Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.