Experience World-Class Service at Grand Hyatt TokyoA stay at Grand Hyatt Tokyo places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 5-minute drive from Nezu Art Museum and 6 minutes from Tokyo Midtown. This 5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Grab a bite at Chinaroom, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Make yourself at home in one of the 387 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 30138 square feet (2800 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Grand Hyatt Tokyo
6-10-3 ropongi minato-ku, minato ku,106-0032, minato - roppongi, minato ku, japan
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Comprehensive recycling policy
- Vegetarian breakfast available
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Biodegradable/compostable stirrers
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic soda bottles
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- No single-use plastic stirrers
- Conference space size (meters) - 2800
- Reusable cups only
- Reusable tableware only
- Biodegradable/compostable straws
- Limo or town car service available
- No single-use plastic water bottles
- Free WiFi
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- In-room accessibility (in select rooms)
- Roll-in shower (in select rooms)
- Accessible bathroom (in select rooms)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Comprehensive food waste policy
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- At least 80% of all lighting comes from LEDs
- Eco-friendly cleaning products provided
- LED light bulbs
- Vegan menu options available
- Vegetarian menu options available
- Multilingual staff
- Water dispenser
- Electric car charging station
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Double-glazing on all windows
- Locally-sourced food on site (80% or more)
- Sustainability/community reinvestment (10% revenue or more)
- Guest education on local ecosystems and culture
- Organic food
- Showcase for local artists
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Banquet hall
- Locally-owned organized tours activities
- Health or beauty spa nearby
- Reception hall
- Change of bed sheets (on request)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Change of towels (on request)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Water-efficient showers only
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Housekeeping on request
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Steam room
- Conference space
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Hair salon
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Conference space size (feet) - 30138
- Concierge services
If you have any questions about our Grand Hyatt Tokyo, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - midnight
- Check out 12:00 pm
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Roppongi Hills and within a 5-minute walk of Tokyo City View and Sky Deck. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Mori Art Museum and 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Tokyo Midtown.. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting (surcharge).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for full breakfast: approximately JPY 5187 per person Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1150 per person (one-way) Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 580 Valet parking fee: JPY 6000 per night The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments.
- Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Pets not allowed
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation..
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- LGBTQ friendly.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Masks are available to guests.
- Protective clothing is available to guests.
- Essential workers only - NO.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Discover, Cash, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
- Grab a bite at The French Kitchen, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
- Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe.
- Need to unwind?
- Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
- Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Planning an event in Tokyo?
- This hotel has 30138 square feet (2800 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and 16 meeting rooms.
- A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 387 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions.
- Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets.
- Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wired internet access keeps you connected.
- Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Roppongi Hills - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Tokyo City View and Sky Deck - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi Mori Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Tokyo Midtown - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Nezu Art Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Shiba Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Suntory Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Tokyo Tower - 2 km / 1.2 mi Keio University - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi Omotesando Hills - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Shibuya Hikarie - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi Happoen Garden - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi Shibuya Crossing - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Tokyo is Haneda Airport (HND) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- In Tokyo (Roppongi)
- Business property, Luxury property, Family property, City, Spa property, Shopping property
More Recommended Hotels in Tokyo
cerulean tower tokyu hotel, tokyo
the capitol hotel tokyu, tokyo
hyatt centric ginza tokyo
millennium mitsui garden hotel tokyo
remm tokyo kyobashi
the lively azabujuban tokyo
ddd hotel, tokyo
hamacho hotel tokyo nihonbashi
hotel k5, tokyo
the prince gallery tokyo kioicho, a luxury collection hotel
bna studio akihabara, tokyo
Tours Near Grand Hyatt Tokyo
- 10 days tour
Japanese Samurai Experience – 10 Day Tour Package
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Tokyo Culture Experience 5 Day Tour Package
- 4 days package
History of Tokyo Districts 4 Day Tour
- 2 days tour
Flavors of Japan 2 Day Tour from Tokyo
- 3 days tour
Bar-Hopping Night Tour of Shibuya
- 3 days tour
Food Tour of Tokyo’s Old Town