Experience World-Class Service at The Thousand Kyoto, KyotoWith a stay at THE THOUSAND KYOTO (January 29th, 2019 Grand Open) in Kyoto, you'll be a 3-minute walk from Kyoto Tower and 15 minutes by foot from Sanjusangendo Temple. This 4-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Nishiki Market. Make yourself at home in one of the 222 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily. Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Self-parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby The Thousand Kyoto, Kyoto
570 higashi shiokoji-cho, shimogyo-ku, kyoto, japan
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Full-service spa
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Housekeeping on request
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Concierge services
If you have any questions about our The Thousand Kyoto, Kyoto, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - midnight
- Check out 12:00 pm
With a stay at THE THOUSAND KYOTO, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 5-minute drive of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi Street. This 4.5-star hotel is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Lake Biwa and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kyoto Tower.. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Disposable items such as razors, hairbrushes, toothbrushes, and toothpaste are available in the lobby for a surcharge.
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: A city tax may be collected at the property.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate.
- Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately JPY 4723 per person Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments.
- Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ).
- Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Service animals are allowed.
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
- Pets not allowed
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property will serve American breakfast instead of buffet breakfast from March 7 until further notice..
- LGBTQ friendly.
- Unicode Support false.
- Essential workers only - NO
Payments ( J P Y)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard, UnionPay
- Enjoy Italian cuisine at SCALAE, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
- Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe.
- Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 222 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars.
- Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment.
- Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Kyoto Station Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi Kyoto Tower - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Sanjusangen-do Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi Kyoto National Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi Umekoji Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Kyoto Aquarium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Nishihonganji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi Kyoto TERRSA - 1.6 km / 1 mi To-ji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi Shijo Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi Kyoto Railway Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi Tofuku-ji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi Nishiki Market - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi Kawaramachi Street - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi The nearest airports are: Itami Airport (ITM) - 48.3 km / 30 mi Kobe Airport (UKB) - 76.5 km / 47.5 mi Kansai Intl.
- Airport (KIX) - 95.8 km / 59.5 mi
- In Kyoto (Central Kyoto)
- Luxury property, Family property, Spa property
More Recommended Hotels in Nakagyo - Shimogyo
the general kyoto takatsuji fuyacho
guest house oumi – hostel
mג€™s hotel sanjo omiya
stay sakura kyoto nijo rikyu
hotel amanek kyoto kawaramachi gojo
kyoto century hotel
nest hotel kyoto shijokarasuma
mitsui garden hotel kyoto shijo
hotel new hankyu kyoto
stay sakura kyoto shijo karasuma
hotel gran ms kyoto
tokyu stay kyoto sanjo-karasuma
Tours Near The Thousand Kyoto, Kyoto
- 10 days package
10 Day Japan Sightseeing Tour Package
- 10 days package
Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto 10 Day Tour Package
- 8 days package
8 Day Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka Tour Package
- 7 days package
Flavors of Japan 7 Day Tour Package
- 5 days package
Kyoto 5 Day Tour Package
- 3 days tour
Evening Food Tour in Kyoto’s Gion District
- 3 days tour
Matcha Green Tea Tour in Kyoto’s Uji Market
- 3 days tour
Sake Brewery Tour in Kyoto
- 4 days tour
Kyoto Historical Cycling Tour with the Golden Pavilion
- 3 days tour
Fushimi Inari Hidden Hiking Tour