Our Hirayu Waterfall Hike from Hirayu Onsen takes you deep into the heart of the serene Japanese forests and dazzles you with scenic views of the torrential Hirayu Waterfall that cascades down a lush mountainside, just to the side of a deep, rolling valley dotted with colorful flowers and majestic trees. No matter the season, you’re sure to have your breath taken away! You can also enjoy the natural hot springs in Hirayu Onsen, a town famed for its peaceful retreats. This tour is available leaves with guaranteed departures. Book your reservation today!
Hirayu Waterfall Hike from Hirayu Onsen Highlights
- Enjoy a beautiful hike in the Takayama area
- Discover the majestic Hirayu Waterfall, over 64 meters tall and one of the most beautiful waterfalls in all of Japan
- Admire the over 1000 year old Oo-nezuko Tree
- Enter the Onsen Hot spring for a delicious Japanese lunch
Friendly Customer Service 7 Days a Week
Hand Picked Guides & Tour Leaders
The Best Price Guaranteed
Fully Flexible and Easy Cancellation
Hirayu Waterfall Hike from Hirayu Onsen Itinerary
- Meet your local guide at the entrance of Hirayu Onsen Bus Terminal.
- Your tour begins with a restful hike through the densely forested area around the waterfall itself, covered with majestic towering trees and dotted with colorful flowers.
- The expert local guide will lead you to hidden gems within the forest, including an imposing 1,000 Nezuko tree, a species of Japanese pine with beautiful fanned spines, and a reflecting pond tucked away in the foliage.
- The Hirayu Waterfall rushes down the rugged side of the nearby mountain, crashing down an astonishing 64 meters before rolling away into a babbling brook through the rocks below, and offers incredible opportunities for photos before you leave this magical haven.
- If you wish, you have the option to add a restful dip in the hot springs for an additional fee, or simply grab lunch on your own.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Hirayu Waterfall Hike from Hirayu Onsen, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.