Our Kamikochi Hiking Tour from Hirayu Onsen takes you to Kamikochi, located in the heart of the Japanese Alps, and one of the most scenic and unspoiled hiking spots in these mountains. With dramatic suspension bridges, undisturbed marshes, and peaceful ponds, this hike is sure to get your heart pumping while your mind takes a break. With direct transport and a local guide to walk you through the history and culture of this beautiful area, this trip is something you shouldn’t miss.
Kamikochi Private Hiking Tour from Hirayu Onsen Highlights
Kamikochi Private Hiking Tour from Hirayu Onsen Itinerary
- Meet your local guide at the entrance of Hirayu Onsen Bus Terminal and transfer to Kamikochi, the jewel of the Japanese Alps.
- You'll walk with a guide through the dappled paths of Kamikochi, one of the most stunning and unspoiled spots in the Japanese Alps.
- Learn about the local culture and traditions while your guide weaves tales of local legends as you wander the beautiful tracks past tranquil ponds, tangled marshes, and towering trees.
- Spring gives you an abundance of beautiful wildflowers and in the fall, the foliage is otherworldly in its radiance.
- Your day of hiking ends at the Tourism Center, where you're free to learn more on your own or grab a meal before heading back to Hirayu Onsen.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Kamikochi Private Hiking Tour from Hirayu Onsen, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.